3ml Desensitizing Gel Syringe
Easy to operate: a brush for easy application.
It can effectively relieve the tooth sensitivity caused by professional tooth whitening.
|Color of gel||
CE, FDA, MSDS
Details about 3ml Desensitizing Gel Syringe
How to use the desensitization gel:
1. It can effectively relieve the tooth sensitivity caused by professional tooth whitening.
2. After a professional tooth whitening operation, if you feel sensitive or sore teeth, it is recommended to wipe your teeth clean first.
3. Smile broadly to keep your lips and tongue away from your teeth, apply a thin layer of desensitization gel on the upper and lower teeth, which you feel sensitive to.
Continue to smile for about 15 seconds to dry the gel on the teeth.
5. Leave the gel on your teeth for 15 minutes.
6. Wash your mouth with lukewarm water.
Do not eat, drink, or smoke for at least 30 minutes after treatment.
Avoid consuming foods rich in color and beverages such as wine, coffee, and staining fruit for 24 hours after treatment.
1. Do not perform this treatment in the following cases:
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
If you are under 16 years old
2. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. If contact occurs, wash immediately with water.
3. Do not swallow the gel.
The shelf life of the product:
Close product – 24 months.
Opened product – 12 months.
Store in a cool, dry, shaded place.