3D Coconut Oil Teeth whitening Strips
Coconut oil teeth whitening strips contain the natural coconut oil,
can inhibit oral bacteria and refresh breath.
It only takes 14 days to have bright white teeth.
|Quantity of strips||
28 pieces per box
Peroxide Free, 6%HP
CE, FDA, MSDS
Details about 3D Coconut Oil Teeth whitening Strips
Teeth-whitening strips are dental strips containing whitening gel that improves the color of your teeth. The strips are elastic and stick to the upper and lower teeth.
The whitening gel penetrates the enamel layer that coats the tooth, breaks
down the pigments of the yellowish color in the tooth and gradually brightens it.
How to use
The kit includes 14 packages containing 28 whitening strips. In each package, there are 2 strips for pasting: a long strip for the upper teeth and a short strip for the lower teeth.
Use one pack per day. The strips are for disposable use.
1. Brush teeth before use and wipe with absorbent paper.
2. Open a strip package. When your hands are clean and dry, peel off the long strip from the adhesive surface.
3. Place the sticky side of the strip on the upper teeth along the gum line. It is recommended to cover as wide a dental area as possible.
4. Apply light pressure to fix the strip on the teeth.
5. Fold the rest of the remaining strip into the back of the teeth.
6. Repeat with the short strip for the lower teeth.
1. Leave the strips on the teeth for 30 minutes.
2. After 30 minutes, gently remove both strips.
3. Dispose of the used strips in the trash.
4. Wash your mouth with lukewarm water and remove the excess gel from the teeth with a toothpick or soft paper.
Do not eat, drink, or smoke for at least 30 minutes after treatment.
Avoid consuming foods rich in color and beverages such as wine, coffee, and staining fruit for 24 hours after treatment.
1. Treatment should be repeated once a day for a maximum of 14 days.
2. Daily treatment can be performed for seven days, followed by 7 days of recess and renewal of treatment, but no more than 21 days.
3. If you have to skip one or more days, you should extend the treatment accordingly.
4. It is recommended not to perform the treatment more than 4 times a year.
5. To keep the results for a longer period, it is recommended that you do not consume foods rich in color and beverages
such as wine, coffee, and staining fruit during treatment. These may re-stain the teeth and shorten the duration of whitening results.
Do not perform this treatment in the following cases:
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
If you are under 16 years old
Do not sleep with the strips.
Do not swallow the strips.
Treatment does not whiten crowns, implants, fillings, and dentures.
The shelf life of the product:
Close product – 24 months.
Opened product – 12 months.
Store in a cool, dry, shaded place.