35%CP Home Use 2ml Teeth Whitening Pen
Easy to operate: a brush for easy application.
Full control of the level of whitening and the number of teeth which you want to whiten: Using a brush allows you
to choose yellow or stained teeth and perform the treatment only on them.
It will give you brighter white teeth in a short time.
|Color of Pen Shell||
Silver, Gold, Black, White, Matt, Transparent
Peroxide Free, 18%CP, 35%CP
CE, FDA, MSDS
Details about 35%CP Home Use 2ml Teeth Whitening Pen
How to use the teeth whitening pen at home:
1. Brush your teeth before use and wipe with absorbent paper.
2. Remove the pen cover and turn the base of the whitening pen until a drop of gel appears on the brush.
3. Smile broadly to keep your lips and tongue away from your teeth during treatment.
4. Apply a thin layer of gel on the upper and lower teeth, which you want to whiten.
Apply each tooth separately. If you finish all material on the brush, turn the base of the pen back on.
Continue to smile for about 15 seconds to dry the gel on the teeth.
5. Leave the gel on your teeth for 15 minutes.
6. Wash your mouth with lukewarm water.
Do not eat, drink, or smoke for at least 30 minutes after treatment.
Avoid consuming foods rich in color and beverages such as wine, coffee, and staining fruit for 24 hours after treatment.
1. Treatment should be repeated once a day for a maximum of 14 days.
2. Daily treatment can be performed for seven days, followed by 7 days of recess and renewal of treatment, but no more than 21 days.
3. If you have to skip one or more days, you should extend the treatment accordingly.
4. It is recommended not to perform the treatment more than 4 times a year.
5. To keep the results for a longer period, it is recommended that you do not consume foods rich in color and beverages
such as wine, coffee, and staining fruit during treatment. These may re-stain the teeth and shorten the duration of whitening results.
1. Do not perform this treatment in the following cases:
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
If you are under 16 years old
2. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. If contact occurs, wash immediately with water.
3. During the first few days after treatment, teeth may be slightly sensitive. If strong sensitivity develops, the
treatment should be stopped for several days and renewed with the cessation of sensitivity.
4. Do not swallow the gel. If you swallow a large amount of gel, seek medical help.
Treatment does not whiten crowns, implants, fillings, and dentures.
The shelf life of the product:
Close product – 24 months.
Opened product – 12 months.
Store in a cool, dry, shaded place.