Micromotor Strong 204+102L Grinding Machine 35000RPM
1. Mini-compact design, easy to carry.
2. Less-vibration standard carbon brush motor
3. Non-stage speed control system
4. Easy maintenance of brush, no sparkle. Rotating converts forward and reverse control ability
5. Disturbance and have better torque and durability. Foot pedal for On/Off switch
Multipurpose Micro Motor
|Max rotation speed
Details about Micromotor Strong 204+102L Grinding Machine 35000RPM
Micromotor Strong 204+102L Grinding Machine 35000RPM for Nail/Gem/Emerald/Wood/Jewelry
How to Remove and Install the Collet
1. With knurled Chuck Handle in”R” release position and bur or accessory in the collet, place the triangular hole in Chuck Wrench
over triangular flats of Collet head&unscrew the collet counter-clockwise Remove collet.
2. With bur or accessory in the new collet, thread into the handpiece. Place a triangular hole in Chuck Wrench over triangular flats
of Collet’s head and tighten the collet clockwise. Be careful not to over-tighten. Test to ensure that new collet releases accessory
smoothly in the “R” released position. Test to ensure that the new collet holds firmly in the “S” secure position and spindle rotates freely.
Burs and other accessories can be inserted or removed from the handpiece collet when the collet is open. To open the collet:
1. Turn off the motor using the Motor On/Off Switch 3 and the Power Switch.
2. Twist the Chuck Handle in the “R” or release direction (clockwise) until the raised indicator bar clicks into the far left mark on the silver center ring.
3. Remove the accessory and replace it with another accessory. Insert the ‘new’ accessory shank fully into the collet for maximum support.
You should feel it touch the back of the collet.
4. Twist the knurled Chuck Handle toward the “S” or secure position by turning counter-clockwise until it snaps to lock the collet.
The accessory and the collet will be able to spin freely. The raised collet indicator bar will be above the far right mark in the silver center ring.
Note: The intermediate position between “S” and “R” holds both the spindle and the accessory in a locked position. It is useful to unscrew an over-tightened mandrel screw.